Its been awhile since I have featured my top ten favorite links around the web for you to enjoy over the weekend. So, I want to get back in the groove of blogging especially since Delightfully Alexis reached 1,000 views this week. Thank you so much for your faithfulness and views!
Tonight I am kicking off the weekend by spending some time with my sweet Baylor Young Life girls at the big football game v.s. McCallie. The rest of my weekend will be consisting of breakfast with a friend, Chi Omega’s Date Party, church, a fall festival, roller skating and plenty of homework.
What are you doing this weekend?
Where ever life finds you these days I hope you indulge in this edition of Weekend Web Wonders. Let me know what your favorites are!
- Creating a Fall Bar Cart and a Pumpkin Spiked Latte
- The perfect pair of black skinnies
- My new favorite movie (seriously go see this tonight)
- How to relax and kick back with no time
- A sneaky way to eat more veggies
- What I’ve been doing during my devotional time
- Give your closet a make under with a capsule wardrobe
- A fabulous lip color
- Run with it-How to establish a running routine
- Funny things that you don’t see on Instagram