Happy Halloween Weekend!!
I will be spending the weekend with my sweet Young Life girls for Fall Camp in Jasper, GA. Beyond excited to be taking my friends to retreat and hear The Good News for the second year in a row. Hoping for an abundance of Young Life Mochas, laughter and Jesus.
Would you say a prayer for me as a leader that I can continue to lead these girls boldly and faithfully in love and truth this weekend? Would you pray for my girls who have signed up and that God moves in their heart this weekend, whether they want him to or not? Would you pray for the hundreds of other leaders that are doing everyday mission work at high schools in hopes that kids would know their Father?
Thank you, friends.
I would love if you left a comment of your Halloween weekend plans! Also, any prayers I can send God’s way for you?
Below are a few things I have been loving and looking at lately from around the web.
Enjoy my little pumpkins!
- Oh Burt, you did it again– perfect for hand(ing) skin now that the weather is cooler
- Eat pie for breakfast? A review on my new favorite healthy treat, mix with granola and whipped cream for extra sweetness
- Read up– Whats been on my night stand lately
- Fall for this make up look (drug store products only!)
- My favorite blogger turned jewelry designer (link to my favorite necklace)
- Excited that its finally cold enough to wear this scarf!!!
- Fan girling these FLANNELS (25% this weekend)
- Pretty, perfect earrings (extra 30% off sale items)
- Soup recipe I can’t wait to make
- The best body spray to keep in your gym bag