Hope you all are having a happily sunny weekend. These past couple of days have given me so so much rest! I was bummed when I found out most of my friends were out of town/ busy this weekend but thankful for the time to spend with my new pup, write, explore and rest. Per usual God knew this weekend was exactly what I needed! Hope your weekend was much needed as well! Enjoy my top 10 fave links from around the web!
- My talented bestie girl started her own Etsy shop called Sara and Spice– featuring beautiful custom prints. Go check out her work and follow her on instagram!
- This playlist is everything
- A book on my must read list
- These sunnies
- This beautiful bralettee on sale in 3 colors
- A fabulous local restaurant that happens to be my new favorite eatery. I was actually able to blog about it for work-read the post here! I highly recommend the yellow fish tuna.
- The perfect dress for both work and play
- A lovely gift for you or your bestie (on sale too!)
- Cheers to my favorite white wine.
- A instagram caption/mini blog post that just gets it